2.2.09

James Andrew


James Andrew:
Interior Designer
Blogger
Style Guru

James is passionate about interior design, fashion and living well. He shares his ideas on fashion, living and personal style via his website What is James Wearing.

James spent eight years with Ralph Lauren's Home Collection before joining Parish-Hadley in New York. After two years of working along side Albert Hadley, he founded his own design house, James Andrew Interior Design, Inc. Mr. Hadley continues to be one of his most valued friends and confidants.

James' work has been shown and featured worldwide in Elle Decor, Russian Elle Decor, House and Garden and The New York Times. He was recently described by The London Daily Telegraph's Stella magazine as an "..updated David Hicks."

Home:
Manhattan, New York

Hobbies & Interests:
Fashion, shopping, travel, researching destination and finding hotels that really capture the essence of the place, decoration, design, architecture, collecting dishes and tableware, cooking and reading.

My spiritual path is something that is extremely important to me and I am always striving to be a better version of myself, figuring out how to be in touch with my greatness and be a light to the world.

I love animals, I would love to be a weekend gentleman farmer and have an odd collection of animals. Right now it’s just Rupert and Nigel my whippets.

The arts and promoting up and coming artists like Scott McBee and Alexander Scott.


www.whatisjameswearing.com

www.jamesandrewinteriordesign.com