10.2.09

Josephine Sasso

Josephine Sasso:
Fashion Designer
Interior Decorator

Josephine Sasso has designed gowns for Oprah Winfrey and is the darling of Martha Stewart Weddings. Josephine and her husband Peter Callahan's own lavish wedding graced the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings. Josephine’s dresses are a regularly profiled in Town & Country, Glamour, Lucky and InStyle. In addition to dresses and gowns Josephine has extended her design talents to include interiors. Her Nantucket home was featured in domino magazine.

Home:
Josephine and Peter divide their time between New York, an historic farm in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, and a captain's house in Nantucket.

Hobbies & Interests:
My passion is designing and when I run out of rack space in my clothing store or ideas for gowns, I turn my attention to my houses. I am fortunate that I have more than one. I like to go skiing, as my husband takes me to aspen, and then I have a chance to shop. I also love to entertain, it's just one more reason to dress and be dressed. Of course it doesn’t hurt to have a husband who is a caterer to do all of the work. I love Palm Beach and feel a little guilty in this economy saying that, but it’s where I grew up, so it’s ok, right?

www.josephinesasso.com